Inflatable World is available for functions of all descriptions
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Events
- Team Building
- End of Year Function
- Sports Teams Get-togethers
- School Trips
- Holiday Programs
PricingPlease check your payment options on booking; some venues may only take payments by cash or eft-pos
|Birthday Parties||90 mins - includes 12 kids & 4 playing adults||$225.00|
|Extra Guests||5+ years (including playing adults)||$16.00|
|Under 5 years||$8.00|
- If your party grows by more than five guests, please let us know as soon as possible
- We also ask that you restrict the number of adult spectators invited to your party
- We are more than happy for parents to play - in fact, we encourage mums and dads to get in and have fun with their children
How the party works
- We supply tables and chairs for each paying party guest
- You may bring your own party food
- Decorate your table
- Sit back and watch the kids at play
- We have snacks, confectionery, soft drinks and juices available
- Sorry, we cannot offer heating facilities
- We have a fully functioning café with hot food and assorted snacks.
- We have a large range of cold and hot drinks. We cannot provide warming facilities.
We can provide food packages for parties on request, starting from $4 per child.(Food Orders will not be accepted after 12noon on Fridays)
- Chips and bottle of water $4
- Chicken nuggets and chips and a bottle of water $5
- Combo platter $7 per child : sausage rolls, nuggets, cocktail franks, chips & bottle of water.
- Ice-cream cake $25
- Lolly bags $1
- Parents platters $35
- Complimentary Jugs of water are available on request.
- In the main, parties are self-catering - please take your party waste home with you.
- From 12noon Friday - NO REFUNDS will be given of Food Orders
Party Check List
- Socks (spares) - some of your guests might forget
- Matches or lighter
- Knife for the cake
- Plates, napkins
- Loot bags
- Personal water bottles
- Mum and Dad - bring a book or paper, as the kids have so much fun you won't see them until cake time!
What not to bring
- Pinatas (too dangerous)
- Party Poppers or confetti (too messy)
- Face Paint (too messy)
- Party Horns (too loud)
- Lollipops (too dangerous - running children) - please don't include these in party bags
- Too much food - we find most parties use only half the food they bring (most kids are too excited to eat much)