Inflatable World is available for functions of all descriptions
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Events
- Team Building
- End of Year Function
- Sports Teams Get-togethers
- School Trips
- Holiday Programs
PricingPlease check your payment options on booking; some venues may only take payments by cash or eft-pos
|Birthday Parties||90 mins - 12 kids & 4 playing adults||$250.00|
|Extra Guests||5+ years (including playing adults)||$16.00|
|Under 5 years||$10.00|
Note: Your Party Package DOES NOT include food or drink.Please advise all of your guests that they will need to wear socks while playing on the equipment.
- If your party grows by more than five guests, please let us know as soon as possible
- We also ask that you restrict the number of adult spectators invited to your party
- We are more than happy for parents to play - in fact, we encourage mums and dads to get in and have fun with their children
How the party works
- All Parties are Self Catered - You bring your own choice of Food, Drinks (no Alcohol), Cake and Table Decorations.
- We supply tables and chairs for each paying party guest
- Sit back and watch the kids at play
- We have snacks, confectionery, soft drinks and juices available for purchase.
Handy Part Tips
- Your Party Area is available for 90 minutes
- Aim to eat at the 45-60 min point of your party. Your party goers are usually ready for a rest.
- Bring your own Birthday Cake - cupcakes are a simple option & easy to take home if your guest decides to eat them later.
- We do have a freezer for ice-cream cakes. Please have the Party Child's name on the box.
- Remember to pack plates, cutlery & napkins.
Party Check List
- Socks (spares) - some of your guests might forget
- Food & Drink
- Table Decorations
- Matches or lighter
- Lolly bags
- Mum and Dad - bring a book or paper, as the kids have so much fun you won't see them until cake time!
What not to bring
- Pinatas (too dangerous)
- Party Poppers or confetti (too messy)
- Face Paint (too messy)
- Party Horns (too loud)
- Lollipops (too dangerous - running children) - please don't include these in party bags