Inflatable World is available for functions of all descriptions
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Events
- Team Building
- End of Year Function
- Sports Teams Get-togethers
- School Trips
- Holiday Programs
Please check your payment options on booking; some venues may only take payments by cash or eft-pos
|Birthday Parties||2 Hours – 12 kids & 4 playing adults||$250.00|
|Extra Guests||5+ years (including playing adults)||$18.00|
|Under 5 years||$10.00|
Note: Your Party Package DOES NOT include food or drink.
Please advise all of your guests that they will need to wear socks while playing on the equipment.
- If your party grows by more than five guests, please let us know as soon as possible
- We also ask that you restrict the number of adult spectators without children invited to your party
- We are more than happy for parents to play – in fact, we encourage mums and dads to get in and have fun with their children
How the Party works
- All Parties are Self Catered – You bring your own choice of Food, Drinks (no Alcohol), Cake and Table Decorations.
- We supply tables and chairs for each paying party guest
- Sit back and watch the kids at play
- We have snacks, confectionery, soft drinks and juices available for purchase.
Handy Party Tips
- Your Party Area is available for 90 minutes
- Aim to eat at the 45-60 min point of your party. Your party goers are usually ready for a rest.
- Bring your own Birthday Cake – cupcakes are a simple option & easy to take home if your guest decides to eat them later.
- We do have a freezer for ice-cream cakes. Please have the Party Child’s name on the box.
- Remember to pack plates, cutlery & napkins.
Party Check List
- Socks (spares) – some of your guests might forget
- Food & Drink
- Table Decorations
- Matches or lighter
- Lolly bags
- Mum and Dad – watch your children have so much fun with their Family & Friends, they will be busy until food and cake time…..
What not to bring
- Pinatas (too dangerous)
- Party Poppers or confetti (too messy)
- Face Paint (too messy)
- Party Horns (too loud)
- Lollipops (too dangerous – running children) – please don’t include these in party bags
We highly recommend that the birthday presents are opened at home, as we often find pieces of new gifts left on the floor.
Also, our venues do not lend themselves to traditional party games – the kids are more than happy on the inflatables.
Please don’t turn up early for your party – your table may not be ready for you.
Feel free to decorate your table with plates and balloons, etc. Please do not tie balloons or banners to the sports nets (removing them could damage the nets).
Do not tie any decorations to the light fittings.
All party rubbish must be taken home with you – this includes any decorations.
What to Wear
Everyone playing on the inflatables must wear socks – no socks, no play.
Inflatable world is a high energy maximum activity zone – kids get hot and sweaty, so we suggest you wear loose comfortable clothing.
Please leave your hats, jewellery, tiaras, watches, iPods, and pets at home.
Booking your Party
The best way is to give us a call or to drop us an email via the web site.
If you choose to email please include the following:
Your full name
Mobile phone number
Name of party child & age
Date of party
Numbers (approx) both children and adults attending
We’re sure you will have a great time at Inflatable World.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.