INFLATABLE WORLD!! It is exactly as it sounds; a world full of inflatable fun! Bring the whole family; it’s not just for the kids – adults can have fun too!
Sessions are for 2 hours per entry fee. Don’t worry, the kids (and you) will be tired out by then! You can play on the inflatable activities as many times as you like during the session and our supervisors are there to help make sure everyone is safe and gets a fair turn. We do not have set session times; your 2 hours of fun begins once you have purchased your wristband.
We can cater for large groups including Birthday Parties, School Trips, School Holiday Programs, Corporate Events, Sporting Groups or Christmas Parties. If you are after information regarding exclusive hire, please contact us on 8258 6000.
We currently do not take bookings for general entry, so just turn up on the day, pay your entry fee and have the best 2 hours of fun in Adelaide!
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
- All children aged 4 and under are restricted to the under 5’s area UNLESS they are accompanied by a PLAYING ADULT as they need extra assistance on the equipment to ensure their safety.
- Parents must stay with their children as they are responsible for their children’s supervision AT ALL TIMES. Court supervisors monitor the safe use of equipment but are not responsible for the supervision of children’s behaviour.
- All participants use the equipment at their own risk.
- Inflatable World is not recommended if you are unwell, pregnant, have a bad back, or are injured. Also please be aware that anyone who has a cast on will not be allowed to play on the equipment due to safety reasons.
- NO SOCKS – NO PLAY. All participants must wear socks at all times while playing on the inflatables. If you forget to bring a pair, we have socks available for sale for $2.50 a pair (both for children and adults)
- All participants must act in a safe and responsible manner when attending Inflatable World. This means: no running in the Arena, no climbing on or around the sides of the inflatables, you must not climb up any of the slides on the equipment (slide down only) and no shoes on the equipment.
- Anyone entering the premises must be aware that unruly and bullying behaviour as well as obscene language is not tolerated. Anyone engaging in these behaviours may be asked to leave the Arena with no refund given.
Food & Drink
We do have a range of hot food available for purchase as well as other snacks and confectionery. You are also welcome to bring in your own food, however you cannot use our facilities to store or re-heat anything you bring in (baby bottles excepted). Our kiosk has a range of bottled water, soft drinks, and kids drinks available to purchase. We also have a self-serve coffee machine available to use.
No alcoholic drinks may be brought in or consumed on the premises and no food or drink is allowed on the inflatables or in the inflatable areas at any time.
What to Wear
Everyone playing on the inflatables must wear socks. No socks – no Play. Inflatable World is a high energy maximum activity zone (kids get hot and sweaty), so we suggest you wear loose, comfortable clothing. Please leave your hats, jewellery, tiaras, watches, etc at home.
Parking available in our off-street parking lot with over 100 parking spots!
If using your GPS to find us, search:
10 Clayson Rd
Salisbury East SA 5109
Inflatable World Salisbury is run out of Action Indoor Sports Centre Salisbury (formerly Brahma Lodge Indoor Sports Centre). We are located on the bottom end of Clayson Road (Main North Road end) and are in the same car park as Plaster Funhouse and next to Kidz Biz Play Café and Bowland Salisbury.