It's all about having fun, so bring the whole family and bounce on in to Inflatable World. It's not just for the kids - we encourage parents to get out on the equipment and have fun with their children. Sessions are for two hours per single entry fee. Don't worry, the kids (and you) will be tired out by then! You can play on the inflatable activities as many times as you like during the session and our supervisors are there to help make sure everyone is safe and gets a fair turn. We do not have set session times; your 2 hours of fun begins once you have purchased your wristband. Please be aware that during school holidays we can be busy and do reach capacity at certain times, in which you may have a wait to get in. Please keep an eye on our Facebook page, which we update regularly with information about our capacity levels if we are busy.
GroupsWe can cater for large groups including Birthday Parties, School Trips, School Holiday Programs, Corporate Events, Sporting Groups or Christmas Parties. If you are after information regarding exclusive hire, please contact us on 8258 6000. We currently do not take bookings for general entry, so just turn up on the day, pay your entry fee and have the best 2 hours of fun in Adelaide!
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
- All children aged 4 and under are restricted to the under 5's area UNLESS they are accompanied by a PLAYING ADULT as they need extra assistance on the equipment to ensure their safety.
- Parents must stay with their children as they are responsible for their children's supervision AT ALL TIMES. Court supervisors monitor the safe use of equipment but are not responsible for the supervision of children's behaviour.
- All participants use the equipment at their own risk.
- Inflatable World is not recommended if you are unwell, pregnant, have a bad back, or are injured. Also please be aware that anyone who has a cast on will not be allowed to play on the equipment due to safety reasons.
- NO SOCKS - NO PLAY. All participants must wear socks at all times while playing on the inflatables. If you forget to bring a pair, we have socks available for sale for $2.50 a pair (both for children and adults)
- All participants must act in a safe and responsible manner when attending Inflatable World. This means: no running in the Arena, no climbing on or around the sides of the inflatables, you must not climb up any of the slides on the equipment (slide down only) and no shoes on the equipment.
- Anyone entering the premises must be aware that unruly and bullying behaviour as well as obscene language is not tolerated. Anyone engaging in these behaviours may be asked to leave the Arena with no refund given.