Inflatable World is available for functions of all descriptions
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Events
- Team Building
- End of Year Function
- Sports Teams Get-togethers
- School Trips
- Holiday Programs
Please check your payment options on booking; some venues may only take payments by cash or eft-pos
|Uncatered||90 mins – 12 kids & 4 playing adults
Extra Participant – 5+ years (including playing adults)
Extra Participant – 4 & Under
|Catered*||90 mins – 12 kids & 4 playing adults
Additional Guest – 5+ years
Additional Guest – 4 & Under
Unlimited Water and Cordial is included for all of our parties
*Catered Party Information
Our main menu consists of a choice of Party Pies, Sausage Rolls, Chicken Nuggets & Cocktail Franks (please select 3 items) Hot Chips are included with all catered packages.
All selected main menu items come with a choice of Potato Chips, Popcorn & Mixed Lollies (please select 2 items)
Additional items available for purchase:
Party Bags $2.00
Ice-Cream Cake $20.00
- Please note: Due to the establishment selling pizzas and ice-cream cakes, they can longer be brought in from outside sources.
To book a catered party, please leave your food choices in the comment section of our online booking form.
Please advise all of your guests that they will need to wear socks while playing on the equipment.
- If your party grows by more than five guests, please let us know as soon as possible
- We are more than happy for parents to play – in fact, we encourage mums and dads to get in and have fun with their children
How the party works
- We supply tables and chairs for each paying party guest
- If you choose to host an uncatered party, we still have plenty of food available for purchase.
- Decorate your table
- Sit back and watch the kids at play
- We have snacks, confectionery, soft drinks and juices available
- Sorry, we cannot prepare any hot food brought in from off-site nor can we offer heating facilities
- We will clean your table post-party but please take your party waste home with you.
Party Check List
- Socks (spares) – some of your guests might forget
- Matches or lighter
- Knife for the cake
- Plates, napkins
- Loot bags
- Personal water bottles
- Mum and Dad – bring a book or paper, as the kids have so much fun you won’t see them until cake time!
What not to bring
- Pinatas (too dangerous)
- Party Poppers or confetti (too messy)
- Face Paint (too messy)
- Party Horns (too loud)
- Lollipops (too dangerous – running children) – please don’t include these in party bags
- Too much food – we find most parties use only half the food they bring (most kids are too excited to eat much)
We highly recommend that the birthday presents are opened at home, as we often find pieces of new gifts left on the floor.
Also, our venues do not lend themselves to traditional party games – the kids are more than happy on the inflatables.
Please don’t turn up early for your party – your table may not be ready for you.
Feel free to decorate your table with plates and balloons, etc. Please do not tie balloons or banners to the sports nets (removing them could damage the nets).
Do not tie any decorations to the light fittings.
All party rubbish must be taken home with you – this includes any decorations.
What to Wear
Everyone playing on the inflatables must wear socks – no socks, no play.
Inflatable world is a high energy maximum activity zone – kids get hot and sweaty, so we suggest you wear loose comfortable clothing.
Please leave your hats, jewellery, tiaras, watches, iPods, and pets at home.
Booking your Party
The best way is to give us a call or to drop us an email via the web site.
If you choose to email please include the following:
Your full name
Mobile phone number
Name of party child & age
Date of party
Numbers (approx) both children and adults attending
We’re sure you will have a great time at Inflatable World.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.