Inflatable World is available for functions of all descriptions
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Events
- Team Building
- End of Year Function
- Sports Teams Get-togethers
- School Trips
- Holiday Programs
PricingPlease check your payment options on booking; some venues may only take payments by cash or eft-pos
|Birthday Parties||90 mins - 12 kids & 4 playing adults||$220.00|
|Extra Guests||5+ years (including playing adults)||$16.00|
|Under 5 years||$10.00|
- If your party grows by more than five guests, please let us know as soon as possible
- We also ask that you restrict the number of adult spectators invited to your party
- We are more than happy for parents to play - in fact, we encourage mums and dads to get in and have fun with their children
How the party works
- We supply tables and chairs for each paying party guest for 90 minutes
- Children have a 2 Hour play session
- You may bring your own party food
- Decorate your table
- Sit back and watch the kids at play
- We have snacks, confectionery, soft drinks and juices available
- Sorry, we do not prepare hot food nor can we offer heating facilities
Party Check List
- Socks (spares) - some of your guests might forget
- Matches or lighter
- Knife for the cake
- Plates, napkins
- Loot bags
- Personal water bottles
- Mum and Dad - bring a book or paper, as the kids have so much fun you won't see them until cake time!
What not to bring
- Pinatas (too dangerous)
- Party Poppers or confetti (too messy)
- Face Paint (too messy)
- Party Horns (too loud)
- Lollipops (too dangerous - running children) - please don't include these in party bags
- Too much food - we find most parties use only half the food they bring (most kids are too excited to eat much)
Please keep in mind that drinks from outside our venue are not permitted.
Handy Party Tips
- Aim to eat at the 45-60 min point of your party. Your party goers are usually ready for a rest.
- Bring your own Birthday Cake - cupcakes are a simple option & easy to take home if your guest decides to eat them later.
- We do have a freezer for ice-cream cakes. Please have the Party Child's name on the box.
- Remember to pack plates, cutlery & napkins.