You are communicating with the following location:
INFLATABLE WORLD NARELLAN
17 Huge Inflatables and a
Massive Under 5’s Area for the little ones.
MacArthur’s Biggest Pop Up Playground is available for functions of all descriptions
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Events
- Team Building
- End of Year Function
- Sports Teams Get-togethers
- School Trips
- Holiday Programs
We take payments by cash or eft-pos
|Birthday Parties||2 Hours – 12 kids & 4 playing adults||$250.00|
|Extra Guests||5+ years (including playing adults)||$18.00|
|Under 5 years||$10.00|
Note: Your Party Package DOES NOT include food. (We recommend ordering in Pizza OR for morning tea and afternoon tea time slots – Fairy Bread, Lollies, Chips, Fruit and Cake). UNLIMITED Water and Cordial for paying party guests will be provided – No drinks are allowed to be brought into the Centre.
Please advise all of your guests that they will need to wear socks while playing on the equipment.
- If your party grows by more than five guests, please let us know as soon as possible as it may affect your booking.
- We also ask that you restrict the number of adult spectators without children invited to your party.
- We are more than happy for parents to play – in fact, we encourage mums and dads to get in and have fun with their children.
How the Party works
- All Parties are Self Catered (except for drinks) – You bring your own choice of Food, Cake and Table Decorations.
- We will supply unlimited water and cordial for paying guests (No outside drinks allowed).
- We supply tables and chairs for each paying party guest.
- We have 4 Party Spots – 2 Upstairs and 2 Downstairs – Please feel free to come and have a look at your preferred spot.
- We have snacks, confectionery, soft drinks and juices available for purchase.
Handy Party Tips
- Your Party Area is available for 2 Hours, then 15 mins for pack up. Next party bookings will then be coming in to set up their party.Please remember they will be trying their best to get their party ready so please be respectful and make sure your area is cleared for the next Mum and/or Dad.
- Our Staff will clean tables and floors. Bins will be provided for your Party rubbish.
- Aim to eat at the 45-60 min point of your party. Your party goers are usually ready for a rest.
- Bring your own Birthday Cake – cupcakes are a simple option & easy to take home if your guest decides to eat them later.
- We do have a freezer for ice-cream cakes. Please have the Party Child’s name on the box.
- Remember to pack plates, cutlery & napkins, candles & a cake knife.
Party Check List
- Socks (spares) – some of your guests might forget
- Food (keep it light and simple. (We recommend ordering in Pizza OR for morning tea and afternoon tea time slots – Fairy Bread, Lollies, Chips, Fruit and Cake).
- Table Decorations
- Cake Knife
- Matches or lighter
- Lolly bags
- Mum and Dad – watch your children have so much fun with their Family & Friends, they will be busy until food and cake time…..
- Feel free to decorate your table with plates and balloons, etc.
- Please do not tie balloons or banners to the sports nets (removing them can damage the nets).
- Do not tie any decorations to the light fittings, fans etc.
- Please do not use sticky tape – we recommend blue tack.
What not to bring
- Pinatas (too dangerous)
- Party Poppers or confetti (too messy)
- Face Paint (too messy)
- Party Horns (too loud)
- Lollipops (too dangerous – running children) – please don’t include these in party bags
We highly recommend that the birthday presents are opened at home, as we often find pieces of new gifts left on the floor.
Also, our venues do not lend themselves to traditional party games – the kids are more than happy on the inflatables.
Please don’t turn up early for your party – your table may not be ready for you.
What to Wear
Everyone playing on the inflatables must wear socks – no socks, no play.
Inflatable world is a high energy maximum activity zone – kids get hot and sweaty, so we suggest you wear loose comfortable clothing.
Please leave your hats, jewellery, tiaras, watches, iPods, and pets at home.
Booking your Party
The best way to book your party is via the website. Just click on the “Book Your Party” tab at the top of the page to secure your spot.
You will receive a CONFIRMATION EMAIL and a link to make your Deposit (minimum $50.00). You will receive a phone call closer to your Party to confirm final numbers.
Please feel free to give us a call on 4648 1167 or drop us an email via the website for more information.
If you choose to email please include the following:
Your full name
Mobile phone number
Name of party child & age
Date of party
Numbers (approx) both children and adults attending
NOTE: For large groups (up to 100 people) and to have the whole centre to yourself please call us on 4648 1167 for PRIVATE FUNCTION details.